Six Steps to find a grant:1. Analyze Your Organization?s Needs & Determine:
- The problem or need you want to address
- The audience or target beneficiaries you will serve
- The amount & types of support you need
- The resources & commitment your group brings to the project
- Potential partners in the community
- Learn as much as possible about corporate, civic, and private foundations
- Are able or likely to fund projects in your geographic area
- Have a similar core mission or goals
- Have already supported similar ventures or projects
- By Geographic Location (city, state, region)
- By field of interest or program subject
- Do NOT fund in your state
- Do NOT fund your subject
- Do NOT fund the type of support you need (See Types of Funding Support)
- Fund your type of organization
- Fund your size project
- Contact funder directly for annual report and other publications
- Search newspapers and the Internet for former grant recipients and contact them for advice or tips, why they felt they were successful as opposed to other applicants
Looking for small business grants for women in Georgia is anything but easy.
A Google search will bring up a long list of sites. But most either look like scams or complicated government (Small Business Administration) sites.
We’re different. WomensNet.net can help you find REAL grants, loans, and other funding for your business venture. Yes, you’re still going to have to put in some hard work and time. But if you’re serious about getting your business to the next level, you’ll find our site a big help.
A simple place to start is with our Amber Grant for Women. Business women from Georgia (and all around America) are eligible to apply for this grant. Our judges award this grant every month – so today would be the perfect time to apply.
After you’ve applied for our grant, please take a bit of time to check out the resources below. There are folks in Georgia waiting to help women business owners just like you!
We have also done the research of finding the 21 top grants available for women today. To get a copy of our report sign up below.
"Yes! Send My FREE Grant Report Right Now!"
Resources for Women in Georgia
233 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 1900
Atlanta, GA 30303
Ph: (404) 331-0121
101 13th Street Wachovia Bank Building
Columbus, GA 31901
Ph: (706) 596-8331
Atlanta National Association of Women Business Owners
6300 Powers Ferry Rd. Suite 600-247
Atlanta, GA 30339
PHONE: (678) 534-8090
FAX: (678) 248-9021
Greater Women’s Business Council of Georgia
400 Colony Square, Suite 200
1201 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
PHONE: (404) 846-3314
FAX: (404) 745-0151
Small Business Development Center of Georgia
1180 East Broad St.
Athens, GA 30602-5412
PHONE: (706) 542-2762
FAX: (706) 542-7935