You're probably asking yourself, "How do I Get a Small Business Grant?"
Well we're here to tell you that there are small business grants for women available - and we've found excellent resources to help you with your search.
Not only does it include our very own Amber Grant for Women, but we’ve done hours and hours of research to bring you 20 more sources that help women business owners with grants.
To get instant access to “21 Terrific Grants for Women Business Owners”, please sign up below.
"Yes! Send My FREE Grant Report Right Now!"
More Helpful Links:
Six steps to find a grant:1. Analyze Your Organization?s Needs & Determine:
- The problem or need you want to address
- The audience or target beneficiaries you will serve
- The amount & types of support you need
- The resources & commitment your group brings to the project
- Potential partners in the community
- Learn as much as possible about corporate, civic, and private foundations
- Are able or likely to fund projects in your geographic area
- Have a similar core mission or goals
- Have already supported similar ventures or projects
- By Geographic Location (city, state, region)
- By field of interest or program subject
- Do NOT fund in your state
- Do NOT fund your subject
- Do NOT fund the type of support you need (See Types of Funding Support)
- Fund your type of organization
- Fund your size project
- Contact funder directly for annual report and other publications
- Search newspapers and the Internet for former grant recipients and contact them for advice or tips, why they felt they were successful as opposed to other applicants