Check Out the New WomensNet Resource Center
May 28th 2022
As part of its new alliance with Freelancing Females, WomensNet has launched a Resource Center with useful videos on a range of topics women business owners frequently ask questions about.
The educational video series addresses:
- Business bookkeeping and accounting for beginners
- Choosing the best website platform for your needs
- Coaching and capacity building
- How to incorporate your business simply
- Influencer marketing
- Pay-per-click: Facebook vs. LinkedIn vs. Google
- Search engine optimization—DIY guide
- Social media presence and social media marketing
- Trademarks and patents
- WMBE certification
The videos were all recorded by members of the Freelancing Females community.
If you have expertise to share on any of these topics, to supplement what is already there (versus creating a new topic area), please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WomensNet was one of the very first online organizations to give women-owned businesses grants. Starting in 1998, the Amber Grant was created to honor the memory of Amber Wigdahl, who was a special young woman who died at just 19 years old, before realizing her business dreams.
Today, we carry on that tradition by giving away a $10,000 Amber Grant every month, plus an additional $25,000 Amber Grant to one of the preceding 12 monthly Amber Grant winners.